Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Labor Class

On Saturday, Steve and I attended labor class. We had a good time attending the class together. We really weren't that excited about attending the class; I've heard lots of people say that they didn't learn anything. We didn't learn tons of new information, but we definitely heard some good information and saw some helpful videos that make me feel a little more prepared.
I think Steve, for sure, has a better idea now of what to expect. It was interesting watching the birthing video with him. I didn't know he had never seen a birthing video before! I've seen a couple of birthing videos before, so most of it was pretty much the same for me (except this time they showed her pushing out the placenta too!).
I can't believe that we are due in 7 weeks. There is SOOOOO much to do! Next week is Spring Break, and I am hoping to finish putting together the nursery during that week. I also am hoping to finish the bookcase that dad, Steve, and I have been working on. It still needs facing put on the front, the legs attached, painting, and then for us to latch it all together so it will stay together! WHEW! I think we will have a pretty busy Spring Break. I feel really lucky to have a dad and a husband that are willing to help me with these crazy projects that I come up with. I can't wait to get it all in the nursery and to start using her bookcase. It will definitely be a piece of furniture that she can always use, and she can always remember how it was built for her with lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment