Sunday, March 18, 2012

Snow Tubing and Hamburgers!

I know it has been awhile since I posted, but life has been pretty crazy these last few months! I am trying to get this updated before Kimber is born, so here are some of the fun things we did this holiday season. We took Addison down to Bricktown to go Snow tubing. Afterwards, we went to Bricktown Burger for some yummy food!
Cousin Nate got to join us for the day. I couldn't go tubing because of being pregnant, so Steve and Nate took charge of Addison.
Checking out the bison down in Bricktown. Steve tried to get Addison to sit on it, but she didn't want to.
Addison saying hello to her new friend!
I just love this cute girl!
Addison looked so small in her snow gear!

Addison really surprised me when she went snow tubing. I thought there was a great chance that she would bawl and be scared, especially when I got there and realized that she had to ride the tube alone. Addison did really great though. She rode the snow tube twice and loved it! It has been fun this holiday having her try new things that she was too young for last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment