Monday, July 20, 2009

Mommy's Makes My Bows!


Pictured from left to right: bow w/ nylon headband, pacifier clip, small flower hairclip, and bow on hairclip.
My friend Lindsey from church called me up last week and asked if I wanted to join their bow exchange group. These ladies get together about once a month and all swap homemade bows/clips that they make for their babies. I told her that I would love to, but that I didn't know how to make homemade bows.
Lindsey offered to show me how. I've gone to her house twice and learned to make several different types of bows that I can make for Addison or for other friends. It's not near as difficult as I thought it would be. I have also made her a pacifier clip to hook onto her clothes since she loves her pacifier so much. The best part of having a little girl is definitely the accessorizing you get to do!

3 comments:

  1. Cute bows!
    How was your trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trip was wonderful- much better than i thought it would be. I'm really glad we went cause I had a lot of reservations about going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute. Now that Dani finally has enough hair to put bows in you'll have to teach me too :o) (yes she was jealous of all of Addison's hair!)

    ReplyDelete