Wednesday, July 28, 2010

15 month checkup!

Addison had her 15 month checkup today. I'd been focusing so much on getting ready for our trip to Idaho that I didn't have my usual long list of questions with me today; I'm sure Dr. Simmons was relieved! :)
Addison is 2% (18 lbs. 6 oz) for weight, 2% (28 inches) for height, and 3% (43 1/2 cm) for head circumference. Dr. Simmons looked at her stats and said that even though she is really small that she is consistently growing, which is good. I asked Dr. Simmons if I needed to be concerned or how we would know there may be a problem. He said we will continue keeping an eye on her development, but that as long as she continues growing and doesn't fall off the chart she is probably okay. He does know that my brother Tyler was growth hormon deficient, so we will keep our eye on her. We finished the appointment with two shots, which Addison took like a champ. Within minutes, she was smiling and happy again!
I think Great Grandpa Dodson has it right by calling Addison "lil' bit." I sure do love my "lil' bit"!

No comments:

Post a Comment