Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Shockers!

Steve has been playing softball this summer, so Addison and I go and watch when the games aren't too late!
Here is Addison spending time with Catie and Camilla. Their husbands are also playing on the team. Go Shockers!

Addison loves to walk around and stand by the fence.


Which one is my daddy again? They all look the same to me!
Softball games sure are fun!
Addison's first sucker: One of the umpire's thought Addison was very cute. He loved all of her waving, so he bought her a sucker. He told us that he would provide the sucker, but it was up to us to clean her up afterwards! :)
Yummy Sour Apple!
Is it me or does this sucker seem to big for her?
I can do it myself mommy!
I wasn't finished with that!
Are you talking to me?
How about we share?

No comments:

Post a Comment