Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tribute to summer days

I am posting pics of events from this summer that I haven't had a chance to post yet. This is from our trip to the Larsen family reunion. Addison and I went (Steve had school and work) and had a wonderful time. It was great seeing all my dad's side of the family. It wasn't fun sleeping in the same room as Addison, but she was a great trooper with all the traveling!

Being at Great-Grandma Larsen's house helped Addison get over her fear of touching grass.


Addison with Great-Grandma Larsen. Steve and I really wanted to have Addison meet all of her Great-grandparents quickly, so we're glad we have accomplished that goal.


Addison with Great-Grandpa Larsen. Grandpa Larsen said that Addison had a great personality-that she is sweet and he could tell we were raising her right. That really meant a lot to Steve and I.

Addison and I took one last trip out to see Steve and work and eat lunch with him. Now that school has started, we won't be able to run out and see him.


Addison is a hard worker! She wanted to give her daddy and poppa a hand!

Addison really loves baby dolls and often has a doll in hand (she always has SOMETHING in her hand- a spatula, doll, etc.)

Addison loves going for rides in her car. She will hop in and I'll ask her, "You wanna go for a ride?" She loves going all around the house and all around our neighborhood.

We try SO hard to keep the bathroom door closed. She loves toilet paper! I guess we didn't close the door all the way this time, because she came running out with the rest of the roll (good thing the roll was almost empty)!

We came home to this BEAUTIFUL sunset one day. Our fence was in the way, so this was the best shot I could get. It was like the heavens were open and light was setting the clouds on fire. I just wish my picture did it justice.

Say hello to our garden spide friend. She lived at our house for 3 days. I begged Steve to kill her, because I didn't want her having eggs. On the 3rd day of begging, we found a HUGE ball on her web that we're pretty sure was her eggs. Finally, Steve gave in and killed her. Sorry girl- I did not want lots of garden spiders running around our house!

I took pics on Sunday of Addison to create a photo book for her. I am trying to make a book on Shutterfly that would be a play book for Addison. It identifies part of her body and is full of pictures about her. I think it will turn out cute. It won't be as cool as the example book I found (I'm not at tech savy with editing pictures), but I think it will be pretty cool!















No comments:

Post a Comment