Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Miss Manners

Yes, I have tried to teach my child manners, but I don't think I can take credit for my little Miss Manners. Here are some of her favorite phrases:

1. "Thank you!"
Addison says "thank you" for almost anything. And if you don't say "you're welcome" back, she will keep saying "thank you" until you do! It is so cute the way she says it in her baby/toddler voice!
2. "Bless you"
It comes out more like "bless-oo," so it sounds even cuter. Addison usually says it multiple times after anyone sneezes, including herself!
3. "Please"
Not as popular as "thank you" or "bless you," but Addison does seem to have the "please" concept down pretty well.

It is so cute to see her using her manners! Now, if only I can get her to stop picking her nose. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment