Friday, December 9, 2011

Beauty and the Beast



At a special tea party before the play began, the girls received a magic rose. They also got to listen to a performance by Bell and Gaston and got to take pictures with them. Here are the three girls chasing each other before the play begins. The girls loved the roses because they light up when you push the button!

Addison has been in an anti-picture phase. She doesn't like to have her picture taken and runs away most of the time, so sorry that a lot of the pics aren't the best. Here is Addison in her Belle costume. I loved that I was able to find it in a toddler size (and on sale!), so it didn't drag all over the floor!


Waiting for the play to begin!

Mommy and Addison at the special tea party!


I'm posting this really late, but I definitely wanted to share Addison's first time seeing a play! My mom bought tickets for Tyler, Jen, Bryn, Makenna, Addison, and myself to go see OCU's production of Beauty and the Beast. They were bringing in professional costumes and everything. We had a wonderful time, even though the girls were too tired to stay for the entire thing. Addison became very concerned when they locked up Bell's father. Even after he had been released, she kept asking me where he was and if he was okay. Her favorite character was Gaston. She said he was a "nice guy." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment