Sunday, May 20, 2012

Easter Elegance

 My mother got Addison a beautiful pink dress and cardigan for Easter this year. What cracked us all up was when Addison started asking about her Easter hat. "Where's my hat?" We still don't know where she picked up that on Easter you wear a hat with your dress, but Grammy went and bought her a matching hat for her dress and another white one for fun. Grammy says at the store that she picked up the second hat and a woman said, "I was looking at that!" And Grammy said, "Well, I'm holding it!" I thought it was funny that mom almost had a show down at Burlington Coat Factory.
 My daughter does not like having her picture taken. . . can you tell? :)
 Of course, Addison wanted a picture with me when I wasn't going to church because I just had a baby and look like crap!
 The only picture I could get of the whole dress was when she didn't realize I was taking a picture. . . I hope this "no picture" phase passes soon!

1 comment: