Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Addison's 2 month checkup

I took Addison yesterday (June 29 2009) to Dr. Simmon's for a 2 month wellness check. She weighed 9.8 lbs (14%), is 22 inches long (30%), and her head circumference is 15 1/4 inches (44%). Basically, Addison is on the small size for her age. I took in a long list of questions to the doctor. Dr. Simmons says that we have a beautiful baby girl and that I need to stop worrying. I asked him about her weight being so low, but he said he thinks she's just fine and lots of babies are too fat and he'd rather her be smaller than too big.
My mom (Grammy) went with me for support because Addison had to get 3 shots today. I gave her a little bit of tylenol before we went to the doctor's, but she still cried really hard during the shots. She did fall asleep in Grammy's arms a few minutes after she got her shots. The rest of the day she wanted to be coddled and I was happy to oblige. I also put warm cloths on both her thighs where she had gotten the shots and massaged the boo boo for her. Sorry you had to get shots Addison! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment