Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More pictures!

Addison's all ready for church! Isn't it crazy that we can already put bows in her hair!

I love her facial expressions!
She's not too happy here. . . .

Every time I get up with Addison during the night, this is what I come back to! Gigi will be on my side of the bed and using my pillow! But, at least she always scoots over when I climb back in.

Thinking about going to sleep.

She loves to hold her mommy's hand.

Addison falls asleep anywhere!


I found them both asleep in my bed with no room for me!

Muffin and Gigi catching some z's in my bed- a lot more z's than I've been gettting lately!

This would be a bad time for Brynlee to poop her pants!

Is three company or is three trouble? It's hard to tell, but I do love spending time with my neices and baby Addison!


They sure are a handful!
Tyler offering Brynlee her first beer; what a great dad! :)
Okay, so I was trying to hold her to calm her down before laying her down to bed. But, instead, I fell asleep and this is how Steve found us a few hours later.
I always know she's REALLY in a deep sleep if she has her arms up like this.
Addison LOVES to sleep on mommy. I probably should be trying to break her of that. . .

Here is honorary Uncle Shawn holding baby Addison. He was just gushing over her!
She is pretty adorable!

I am posting some more pictures of Addison and Gigi. We have been having fun going to the lake, hanging out with friends, and going to church.

Although, I do have to say that this last week at church was not very fun with Addison. The Stake Center is undergoing renovations, so we are having church at the elementary school next to the Stake Center. But, now that it's summer, they are barely turning on the air conditioner! It is SOOOOO hot in that building, especially in the cafeteria where we have sacrament meeting and in the library where we have primary (I think it's becuase of all the bodies in the room heating it up). Anyway, Addison just started burning up at church and it just made her not happy at all. I finally had to go sit out in the hall with her towards the end of church to get her cooled down and calmed down. I don't know what we are going to the rest of the summer; we have lots of babies in our ward and I wasn't the only parents with their baby in the hall because of the heat!!! The leaders keep reminding us of the pioneers and how they wore 19 lbs. of clothing in the heat and they had no air conditioning, but it's hard to think about the pioneers while Addison is throwing a fit!

3 comments:

  1. THANK YOU for keeping this blog up to date with new pictures and little stories, I really get excited every time there is a new post! I hope that Josh is feeling well enough to come down for the blessing I can't wait to see her in person and hold her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jojo... is me Kimber by the way : )

    ReplyDelete