Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Girls!

Pumpkin carving time!
We had four pumpkins, but only ended up carving three. Jen carved one for her family, I carved (while Steve videotaped the event), and Tyler was nice enough to carve out the pumpkin for us to stick the babies in!

Who let Jen have a knife? :)
Tyler did an amazing job getting the pumpkin ready for taking pics of the babies. I saw a picture of a baby inside of a pumpkin, and I thought it looked SO cute! Tyler was a real trooper to carve it for us.

We tried to get Poppa to carve with us, but he just wanted to hold the babies. That's the job he always wants! :)


Addison was not very happy being stuck inside a pumpkin. It was a little chilly on the inside! Sorry Addison!

Okay, maybe pumpkin guts aren't so bad. . .


Okay, seriously mom I'm done with this pumpkin thing.


Brynlee didn't mind being inside the pumpkin as much as Addison did. I think Addison got the pumpkin warmed up for her!

Looking for something?

Baby sized pumpkin!

I'm not sure if that's for eating Bryn. . . .

I love this picture! They are so cute together!

We're still working on learning to sit up.
It's so much fun having cousins that are so close together in age!

Okay, I've been wanting to post this for two weeks but have been crazy busy. I have been thinking about carving pumpkins for over a month now! I don't know why, I haven't carved pumpkins for a few years now, but I was really feeling the urge this year. So, at our family Sunday dinner we all got together and carved some pumpkins. It was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. okay that's hilarious~ I've never seen babies in a pumpkin like that. she's getting so big and it is fun to have cousins so close. How much older is Bryn?
    ps now you can come see my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a pic on the internet of a baby in a pumpkin, and I just had to do it! Bryn is going to be a year next month, so she's a small girl! It has been so much fun having the girls so close in age. They didn't really have anything to do with each other the first couple of months, but this last month or two they just love to maul each other! (but in a good way. . .)

    ReplyDelete