Saturday, October 10, 2009

Addi-isms

Our little baby is growing up so fast! Okay, maybe not as fast as other babies her age (last week she barely grew out of her 0-3 month clothes and is now sporting 3-6 months clothes!), but some mornings I wake up and when I pick her up I tell her "I think you're bigger! You grew last night, didn't you!"
Not only is she growing fast, but she is developing these little quirks and -isms that I just love about her. Here are some of my favorites:
1. Whenever she finds something funny, she has the most beautiful toothless grin! If Steve gets her to laugh, she will grin and giggle and then bury her head into my shoulder!
2. Her favorite toys are as follows: 1. her snuggly, also known as her lamby (She gets a huge smile on her face anytime she sees her lamby and she loves getting kisses from her lamby- she kisses back by chewing on its ear) 2. her pacifier- it's an endless game of pulling it out of her mouth and sticking it back in. She has eating ALL sides of her pacifier! 3. plastic bags and her- a hazard "toy" we know, but if she even sees a plastic bag she wants to grab it and shake it all around (just to reassure you, she rarely has a plastic bag in hand, and I always stay right in her face to make sure the plastic bag isn't on her face!) 4. her mommy's necklaces
3. She loves being "tossed" in the air. I hold her and lift her and up down; she just loves it!
4. She is an observer- BIG TIME! She has to look around and see everything that is going on!
5. She LOVES Gigi. I'm not sure if the feeling is 100% mutual, but she loves petting Gigi. She loves watching Gigi run around- it cracks her up!
6. She is a rolling fool! She rolls around, and around, and around (I think you get the point)
7. She loves to run her fingers through her hair while she is breastfeeding
8. She loves to play games with me- her favorite game right now is to use her hand to push my face to the side. I look back at her again, and she pushes my face away again!
9. She says hello by grabbing your nose
10. She loves to eat her feet! I am huge on putting socks on her feet, even though I know that two seconds later she will pull of one of those socks and will proceed to munch on either the sock or the bare foot!
These are just a few of our baby's -isms, and they just make us love her all the more!

2 comments:

  1. She is soo soo very precious. I loved it when she grabbed my nose the other day :) She was saying hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too! I think it's so awesome how her personality is just blooming! I just learn more about her every day and I love it!

    ReplyDelete