Friday, February 5, 2010

First Tooth!


It's official! Addison has cut her first tooth. After months of wondering if she was teething, feeling gums, looking for white spots. . .I came to pick up Addison today and grammy told me Addison had her first tooth. I smiled and laughed thinking that grammy, like many others, had falsely seen a white spot or felt a false lump in Addison's gums. But, not this time! She has a very tiny, sharp stump that is protruding right in the middle of her bottom gums. It's exciting having her hit this little milestone in her life, but I will miss her toothless grins. I'm just sorry that Addison got her first tooth while being sick with RSV!

1 comment:

  1. see...i told you your mom and i weren't dumb!!! i knew she had a tooth! congrats addie! hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete