Sunday, February 28, 2010

Saturday

I actually took these pics a couple of weeks ago, but I thought they were pretty cute!






We had an interesting Saturday. On Friday morning, Addison had eye boogers and I was thinking maybe she has another ear infection. . . By Friday afternoon, Addison felt really warm. By Friday evening, Addison had a fever. Saturday morning, still had a fever and I was pretty sure it was an ear infection.
So, Steve and I take Addison to the doctor Saturday morning. . . . double ear infection. I can't believe that in the past month and a half Addison has had a double ear infection, rsv, a single ear infection, a cold virus, and now she has another double ear infection! I REALLY can't believe that she was completely healthy up to 8 1/2 months! Here's hoping we can get our healthy baby girl back. I miss her!
After going to the doctor, Addison and I did some baking. I was tired of waking up in the morning and trying to figure out what to feed Addison. She liked eating these blueberry muffins I had bought, but I kind of felt bad giving her these processed muffins, so I decided to bake some myself. After about 3 hours, I had made some low fat pumpkin muffins, low fat blueberry muffins, and some low fat biscuits for our family to share. I froze most of them, so I will have to see how they do when I defrost them. Don't laugh at me for making these low fat; I just think it weird to give Addison food that she won't really be able to eat as she gets older. Also, if they are low fat then Steve and I can enjoy them too! Addison really enjoyed eating the leftover blueberries that didn't make it into the batter; I guess that is another food we can add to her list of likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment