Friday, February 5, 2010

Addison and RSV

I can't believe Addison made it 8 1/2 months before getting sick the first time and now, only two weeks later, Addison has gotten RSV! I picked Addison up after school and noticed she had a tiny bit of cough; it wasn't until that evening that Steve and I began to be concerned. The cough seemed to be a little deeper and more frequent than when I picked her up in the afternoon. By morning, our little Addison was having deep, wet coughs.
We are lucky we have a grammy who was willing to take Addison to the doctor while mommy was at work. We are very lucky to have caught it so quickly. We have Addison taking her medicine and doing some breathing treatments to try and shake this as quickly as possible. I have already seen a lot of improvement. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

1 comment:

  1. that parent that brought their kid to daycare with rsv should be shot! poor addie!

    ReplyDelete