Monday, March 15, 2010

9 Month Pictures!

These are Addison's last pictures without teeth! I loved her toothless smile!




These shoes are a size 1. Yes, they are on her feet, but they are still WAY to big!


Steve and I both wanted to get Addison a rocking horse for Christmas. I don't know why we wanted it so badly, but she loves it!





She loves her piano!
Isn't this picture so cute!


Addison was just barely learning how to hold herself up, so I'm glad we got her to do it for her pictures!



Daddy was making her laugh and smile. . .he is the best!


I am FINALLY posting Addison's 9 month pictures. . . a week and half before her first birthday. We were really late in taking 9 month pictures (she was almost 10 months) before we took them since Addison kept getting sick on us, and then when I got pictures I had trouble figuring out how to download such large files. But, they are awesome pictures and I hope you enjoy them. My favorite outfit is the green; I think she looks adorable! I also really enjoy the pics of her with the piano. She loves playing her piano and it is such a tribute to our family's love of music!





























No comments:

Post a Comment