Saturday, September 26, 2009

Addison's 5 month pics!

I can't believe our little Adidson is now 5 months old. She sure is getting big!
Steve and I looked really funny during the whole photo shoot; we were doing everything we could to get her smiling and happy!

I love Addison's beautiful eyes!


Just for the record, I did not put her arms like this! We laid her on her belly and this is how she put her hands- in a perfect pose!
I love Addison in yellow!

Is this flower bigger than my head?
This is one of our favorite pics! I love her doe eyes and her pouty lips!
A little smile!

We loved getting pictures of her outside, but both Addison and her daddy were having allergies trouble by the time we were done!
This is the best smile we've gotten on camera so far!
Call me crazy, but I think this is pretty stinking cute.
She was not digging the scratchy tutu.

I love this pic!

That's my girl- eating her hands, feet, socks, basically anything that will go in her mouth will do!



She is always grabbing her feet. She loves to suck on her big toe! (I should be grossed out by that, but it is soooo cute when she pulls off her socks and starts sucking on her toes)



Are we done yet?

5 months pics, do people even do 5 month pics? Okay, so basically I have been wanting to have pics taking of Addison for a while, but Steve and I have been going back on forth on when we were going to do it and if Kimber or Trish would be around to take pics so we don't have to pay. Finally, I just decided I really wanted to take pics before she grows out of her 0-3 month clothes (which will be VERY soon).
The "photo shoot" was a lot of fun. Steve went with and helped me changing her outfits and keeping her in a good mood. I brought some fresh flowers (I think babies look so cute with fresh flowers) and a few of my favorite outfits for her to wear. Cara, the photographer, suggested putting her in a tutu that she had and putting some pearls around her, so we did that too.
Overall, I think the pics turned out really well. I was rushing a lot trying not to take too much of Cara's time, so I think Addison's hair could have been a little cuter if I had taken more time. But, it all worked out great because just as we did the last shots Addison let us all know that she was done for the day! She was no longer a happy camper. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment