Monday, November 30, 2009

BIG week of firsts!


I had to convince Addison to reenact the crawling for me.

Hard to tell in pictures, but I placed the duck about a foot away from her. When she got to the duck, I moved it back another foot. We did this several times.

Give me the duck already mommy!

Addison has had some big firsts this week. On Thanksgiving, we fed her rice cereal for the first time. She also has discovered how to press her lips together and blow air through them, resulting in a buzzing noise and lots of spit. But, this morning she had a wonderful first- CRAWLING!
It was an army crawl, but a crawl just the same. I sadly missed the first crawl as it happened right after I left for work (it seems she really wanted daddy's shoe, but it was just out of reach), but she happily reenacted the event for me this afternoon when I got home from work. Way to go Addison! We're so proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment