Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Farewell Mousy

Please join me in bidding farewell to my former roommate, Mousy. Even though Mousy and I didn't live together for very long, Mousy was a very giving roommate. Mousy always left me "little presents" on the panty floor or as Mousy called it "his room." I tried to recipricate this gift giving spirit by leaving Mousy pads of glue to play on, but he continued to reject my gift, pushing it out of his way.
Mousy and I did have our differences, which unfortunately led to us both saying things out of anger that we didn't mean. I threatened to move out if Mousy didn't and Mousy threatened to chew holes in the pantry wall.
Mousy's ultimate demise, however, was his love of peanut butter. After rejecting my pads of glue, I gave him the ultimate gift. . .a smooth, silky glob of peanut butter perched on a yellow platform of doom. Mousy has now left this world and has gone to the giant green can.

No comments:

Post a Comment