Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sparkle, Sparkle!

Makenna and Addison. . . 2 cute cousins!

Love that smile!

3 little cousins. . . could they be more cute?



Is it legal to drive like this? Who cares, it's fun! Daddy, Bryn, and Addison joined the parade. I love that my dad immediately turned into our driveway and abandoned the rest of the parade.

Addison loves sparklers. Bryn and I both got sparkler ash in our flip-flops, so maybe we should do tennis shoes next year. To be fair, I complained A LOT more than Bryn did!

I don't know why, but I think this picture is so cute of Addison.

Feeding the fish at Lake Tenkiller.

Addison and I only stayed on the boat for a little over an hour. Addison's cast is waterproof, but you are not supposed to take it into the lake. Addison did get to splash around in a little wade pool on the lake house deck though, so she was okay with it.


My lil' sis Kimber, mom, Jen (she is taking the picture) and I taking the girls to feed the fish. I was SO nervous that one of the girls would fall into the water!

Addison would NOT stay still for this picture. I felt like I was in a wrestling match---and losing! Addison was really tired and cranky during this picture. About 10 minutes later, Addison fell down the stairs and got a little cut on her head. She scared me the little spots of blood on her, me, and the deck but she was fine. Grammy held her and it stopped bleeding really quickly.


Addison and I celebrated 4th of July this year at Lake Tenkiller with my family. We were really sad not to have Steve with us, but I was really glad to be able to have all my siblings together. It gets harder the older you get to get everyone together, so it was special to get that extra time. Dallin realized that he's getting old now and that he can actually get hurt doing the crazy stunts of his. After telling Tyler to "punish him" on the tube, Dallin went to the hospital with hurt ribs! Luckily, they weren't broken, but this old man may have to start taking it easy next time. Not sure what we will do then to entertain ourselves. . . . we may need to instill another flagpole so we can try and hoist Dallin up it again. . . good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment