Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Time Parents

It's funny all the things you learn when you become a first time parent and all the little mistakes you make. For example, Steve and I decided last week to take Addison out for her first walk in her stroller. We take Addison outside and Steve sets her in the stroller and starts strapping her in. I look at how small she is inside the stroller and how her head is flopping forward like crazy and I'm thinking "this can't be right."
So I say:
me: I don't think this is right. . . I think we're doing something wrong.
Steve: Don't worry, I'll strap her in really tight.
That's when I remember that babies are suppose to be in the car seat and you set the car seat inside the stroller. It was pretty hilarious seeing little Addison in the big stroller! I'm just glad we figured out what was wrong before we started going around the neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment