Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kimber's Pictures

Cousins! Addison enjoys spending time with her cousins Makenna and Brynlee.
Look at those gorgeous lips! She is so beautiful to us and Kimber did a fabulous job capturing it.


Steve holding up baby Addison. She has her daddy wrapped around her finger.


I love this picture with the black and white mixed with color- great job Kimber!



This is my absolute favorite picture of Addison!



We really enjoyed having Dallin and Kimber home a few weeks ago. It's great getting the whole family together, especially since they hadn't seen baby Addison yet. Kimber decided that she was going to take pictures of Addison, Brynlee, and Makenna which was really special. I love the pictures she took and hope that she will continue taking beautiful pictures of my baby in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures! She's so adorable, I can't wait to meet her in person :o) Can you email me the pictures so I can get prints?? trishgillette (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete