Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Daddy's little girl!


For his first day in speech class, Steve had to introduce himself and was told to share anything that was special or unique about himself. He let the class know, "I thought I'd never love someone more than I love my wife until I had my daughter Addison."
Steve has been saying for awhile that he wanted to take Addison into the shower with him, so we finally did. Addison had a lot of fun, and I think dad enjoyed time with his daughter too.
I remember when Steve and I were dated how he would talk about having kids. Everytime he talked about having kids it was all about this massive numbers of boys he was going to have and how he would have enough boys to have a football team (no, I didn't take him seriously or we never would have gotten married!) But, then he has Addison. And today, Steve told me how much he loved his little girl and how he would be perfectly happy just having a house full of girls. (When asked about his football team, Steve said it was okay because he would just have the girls be the football team. Some dreams never change.)


No comments:

Post a Comment