Saturday, January 2, 2010

Family Pictures


How cute!
I think it's so cute. . .Brynlee holding onto Addison. They do love playing together. . . and beating each other up.
The proud grandparents!
Poppa sure loves his grandbabies, even though they are all girls!



On December 22, Steve and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. I am happy to say that on our 5 year anniversary I weighed 5 lbs. less than when we got married, which I thought was pretty cool. It's been an awesome 5 years full of good times (baby Addison, lots of wonderful memories) and some bad (Steve's year in Iraq), but I can't wait to see what the next 5 years hold for the Dodsons!
I love this pic of Addison and her daddy.
Momma and baby Addison! I sure love my baby girl!
I love taking pics in nature, but Addison's eyes begin watering more and more the longer we are outside! She definitely got her allergies from her daddy! Thanks dad!










I'm finally posting some family pictures that we had taken at Thanksgiving. We had so much fun seeing so many of our family members during the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love these photos!!! The one of you and your little fam on the slide is my favorite favorite favorite. You guys are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love these pics too! It was a last minute decision to walk up to the playground and take some pics. I'm sure glad we did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete