Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Go bananas! Updated pics!

I love to eat. . . MY FEET!


Trying to eat the camera!


Bath time! I usually get my bath in the kitchen sink, but every once in a while mom bathes me in this little tub.

Bask in my nakedness! Are you basking yet?



Napping in my crib! I sure do love my lamby!
Daddy's little girl!



I think these pics are SO cute!
Look at those baby blues!


I love playing my piano!

I don't know any songs yet, but mom says she will teach me when I get older!

Addison decided to try playing with her feet!

Addison has decided this week that she LOVES bananas! I started about a week ago giving her bananas. I mushed them the first couple of days and she would make this face and use her tongue to push out most of the banana. Then, I decided to just try cutting up the banana into little bite size pieces. She then tolerated the banana and would eat a couple of bites. Then, a couple of days ago it just clicked! She just started eating her bananas like a pro!
Addison has now tried bananas (yum), oatmeal (yum), carrots (yum), rice cereal (yum), brocolli (yuck), finger food puffs (yum), and sweet potatoes (yuck). She still is breastfeeding, in fact, she only eats "food" at dinner time. The rest of the day she is only getting breastmilk. She is a beautiful little girl that amazes me with everything new trick she does and all the changes she goes through. She is a wonderful blessing in my life!

2 comments:

  1. Okay the similarities are too much to ignore! First of all, yes, they do look alike. Except Addison has like OBVIOUSLY blue eyes and Eisley's still haven't made up their mind as to what color they are. But these pictures are RIDICULOUSLY cute and similar to ones I have! Eisley eats her toes ALL the time; Eisley sleeps on her side WITH a baby lamb; Eisley has a piano that she plays both with her hands AND her feet! Did we have twins 3 months apart or what? Oh except Eisley hates carrots. phew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad you agree with me and that you're not thinking that I'm crazy! Addison does have an obsession with toes (and eating her socks); she does love her lambs, so I think we did have twins. Now, if down the road Jana ends up having a matching baby I will be REALLY freaked out!

    ReplyDelete