Monday, June 6, 2011

Addison's 2 Year Checkup!

I have to admit that I have been nervous about Addison's 2 year appointment. The last two times they have checked Addison's percentages she was 2% for weight and 2% for height. She has slowly gone down in percentages and Dr. Simmons said that if she fell off the chart that we would need to "talk" about it, which really scared me! To top it all off, the day before her appointment Addison broke her arm!
The appointment went much better than expected. Addison now weighs 23 lbs. 6 oz (8% for weight-I think the cast boosted her weight a little bit here, but no biggee), 32 1/2 inches tall (11% for height), and her head is 46 1/2 cm around (21% for head). Basically, I have a healthy, petite girl on my hands and I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment