Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rewind in Time

Okay, so I got behind in blogging and missed out on putting up some pictures/memories that I really enjoyed. Here's Steve and I at one of Addison's swim lessons at the YMCA. It was a lot of fun, but the water sure was cold!

You gotta have a rubber ducky!

The instructor had one play "Pop goes the weasel" and to push the ball under water and release it. This helps Addison learn to put her body in the correct swim position as she tries to retrieve her ball.

Steve only got to come to one of Addison's lessons. Addison really enjoyed having her daddy there. Nanna Rhonda came along and was able to take pictures! Thanks Nanna!





Steve also got to join us for one of Addison's gymastics classes. Steve is helping Addison do her "1, 2,3 apple tree" move for balance!


How many people does it take to get Addison across the bars? :) Coach Breanna and Daddy to the rescue!


Mommy's turn to help!


Addison is getting much better at the zipline. She doesn't want to go across solo still, but she will let me just barely touch her so she feels secure.

Addison and Steve coming down the LONG slide at the omniplex! It was a long slide that kept looping. The first time I went down it, I thought I was going to fall off!

I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment